There are not many photos of Inez. That is, not many of her face. As I have been scanning photos one thing is consistent. The back of her. There are photos of her, taken from behind, looking at various sites across the United States. But never any from straight on.
Until this series.
I have a feeling the conversation went something like this:
Alvin to Inez: You know your grandchildren will want to have photos of you one day.
Inez to Alvin: Okay, but this has to be on MY terms.
So she primped and worried over what to wear and studied the lighting in the garden until she was comfortable enough. She gave him a lesson on her camera and then finally, she let him take some pictures.
For her grandchildren of course.
Then when he had taken quite a few shots (even had a wardrobe change just in case) she took the camera back, looked him in the eye and said,
Now don't ask me to do this again.
Of course, I do not know this to be the case. But I do know how it works in my family!




I think it looks like she has just arrived home from church priority being her precious flowers.
ReplyDeleteAlvin captured his 'flower'....
LOL...I love your imagined conversation. That is pretty close to how it is around our house too. :)
ReplyDelete